A devoted and enthusiastic team comprising faculty and laboratory staff on the one hand and well-laid out laboratories equipped with the latest in garment and associated machinery on the other, provide a personal touch to ensure that the students imbibe the practical skills in garment manufacture and fashion design that industry is constantly on the lookout for.
- Diploma in Fashion Technology (2 Years)
- Diploma in Fashion Technology (1 Year)
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Technology (1 Year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Aided Fashion Designing (1 Year)
- Certificate Course in Fashion Designing (1 Year)
- Certificate in Fashion Designing (6 Months)
Our syllabus covers a wide area of technology including Textile Fibres, Fabrics, Colour Concepts, the finer aspects of Garment Machinery and Garment Manufacture including CAD in Fabric and Garment Design using world-class software and Work Study and Quality Control.